Summary of Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Aizawl (MIZORAM)
Day 02: Aizawl (MIZORAM)
Day 03: Aizawl – Airport (MIZORAM)
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary Scorpio/ Xylo/ Bolero, (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals: Breakfast all days
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
NOTE & IMPORTANT
- Guests with adventurous mind should travel Aizawl.
- Room heaters may not work in Aizawl due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in this region.
- Credit Cards / Traveler’s cheque are not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc., which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
Note: All Indian Nationals require Inner Line Permit to visit Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh. To procure ILP permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof issued by Govt. of India (Not accepted doc is PAN card), child birth certificate or School Identity card and 03 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 03-04 official days to process the permit; All photocopy documents need to self attested.
Note: In Aizwal no luxury & deluxe hotels are available. All hotels are non star category. Vehicle use in Aizwal- Bolero/Xylo/ Scorpio which 01 is available.
Arrive Aizawl (MIZORAM)
Arrive Aizawl airport and drive to hotel.
Full Day Explore in and around – Visit Bara Bazar, Luangmual Handicraft Centre, Mizoram State Museum And Durtlang Hill. Evening at Leisure. Overnight at Aizawl.
Aizawl – Airport (MIZORAM)
Today after breakfast drive to airport.