Visit Manipur and Nagaland
Summary of Itinerary
Day 01: Imphal- Arrival
Day 02: Imphal
Day 03: Imphal – Kohima (140/ 04 ½ hrs)
Day 04: Kohima
Day 05: Kohima – Dimapur Fly Off (80 km/03 hrs)
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary Scorpio/ Xylo/ Bolero, (vehicle will not be on disposal).
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
-Meals: Breakfast all days (AP: Starting with Dinner on day 1 and end with breakfast on day 5 basis).
- GST @ 5% or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, Camera fee, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
- Difference in cost arising due to change in fuel price.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle other than scheduled mentioned in the itinerary.
Hotel Used in the Itinerary:
Imphal- Hotel Classic/ Classic Grand
Kohima- Hotel Vivor/ Razaphu
NOTE & IMPORTANT
- Guests with adventurous mind should travel Manipur/Nagaland.
- Room heaters may not work in Manipur/Nagaland due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it depends upon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and International roaming connection does not work in this region.
- Credit Cards / Traveler’s cheque are not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc. which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- For Nagaland tours, all Indian Tourists require ILP (Inner Line Permits). ILP are issued from Guwahati. Tourists need to send us their copy of Identity & address proof such as Driving License or Passport. Permit process are two to three working days.
Note: To Go to Nagaland Indian National requires Inner Line Permit. To issue the permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof and 02 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 05 official days to process the permit. Attach by gazette officer.
Arrive at Imphal airport check into hotel. And then visit Ima market, Kangla Fort. Evening at leisure. Overnight.
Visit Japanese War Memorial (India Peace Centre) at Red Hills, Loktak Lake (90 kms/ 2 hrs)-the largest fresh water lake in North East India, Moirang (INA war museum). Evening back to Imphal. Overnight.
Imphal – Kohima (140/ 04 ½ hrs)
After breakfast drive to Kohima. On arrival check into hotel. Later visit the famous war cemetery, a symbolic memorial raised as citation for the supreme sacrifice made by the officers and men of the Allied forces during World War II (If time permits). Overnight.
After breakfast today we drive to Khonoma village (22kms/ 1 ½ hrs), a place renowned for its valour and courage. The Khonoma gate tells the story of British infiltration into Naga hills. After lunch, visit Kohima village. Dinner and overnight.
Kohima – Dimapur Fly Off (80 km/03 hrs)
Morning transfer to Dimapur airport in time to catch out going flight.