Visit Arunachal Pradesh
Summary of Itinerary
DAY 01: Guwahati – Tezpur (ASSAM)
DAY 02: Tezpur – Dirang (ASSAM – ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
DAY 03: Dirang – Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
DAY 04: Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
DAY 05. Tawang - Bomdila (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
DAY 06. Bomdila – Tezpur (ARUNACHAL PRADESH – ASSAM)
DAY 07. Tezpur - Guwahati airport drop (ASSAM)
-All applicable transfers &sightseeing by Innova/ Tempo Traveller as per the itinerary, not atdisposal.
-Accommodation with Breakfaston the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- Inner line Permit for Arunachal Pradesh.
- GST @ 5 % or as applicable
- Sightseeing entry fees, guide charge, any up-gradation charges
- Cost for service not mentioned under the “cost includes” heads
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip etc.
- Expenses incurred due to change in oil price, mishaps, landslide, strike, political unrest etc. In such case, extra will be charged as per actual which will be collected directly from the guest.
NOTE & IMPORTANT
- All hotels in Arunachal Pradesh, Bhalukpong are non-star category.
- Guests with adventurous mind should travel Arunachal Pradesh.
- Room heaters may not work in all places due to voltage fluctuations.
- In this region there are no relevance between the distance and time travelling as it dependsupon the conditions of roads and congestion of traffic.
- Mobile services may not be active in all destinations. Pre-paid roaming and Internationalroaming connection does not work in those regions.
- Credit Cards / Traveler’s cheque are not freely accepted.
- Every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes, landslide etc.,which are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes and any additional cost, will be borne by the guests directly.
- Tours to Arunachal Pradesh are not recommended for guests who have Heart /Asthma andKnee stress/ problem.
- Woolen clothes, jacket is advisable to carry.
- For comfortable journey we advise carry limited luggage.
Note: All Indian Nationals require Inner Line Permit to visit Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh. To procure ILP permit we require Address Proof, Identity proof issued by Govt. of India (Not accepted doc is PAN card), child birth certificate or School Identity card and 03 copies of Passport size photographs of every person. It takes 03-04 official days to process thepermit; All photocopy documents need to self attested.
Bhalukpong Prashaanti cottage
Bomdila Hotel Lungta/TsepalYangjom
Tawang Taktsang, Zax Star, Ugyenling/ Pema
Dirang Hotel Pemaling / Samdrupling
Nameri Eco Camp
Guwahati – Tezpur (ASSAM)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Tezpur (240 kms / 5 hrs drive approx). Check-in Hotel. Overnight.
Tezpur – Dirang (ASSAM – ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Dirang (180 kms / 08 hrs), enrouteat Tipi visit Orchid Center and enroute visit Sessa Orchid Sanctuary (blooming is from end March till May), reach Dirang and visit the Dirang Dzong and a Monpa village. Check into the hotel and overnight at Dirang.
Dirang – Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today after breakfast drive to Tawang (160 kms / 08 hrs), enroute you will visit Sella Pass and Sella Lake situated at an altitude of 13476 ft. Also visit Jaswant Ghar and before reaching Tawang visit the Nunarang fall. Reach Tawang and check into Hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
Tawang (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
Today visit Tawang Monestry - The Famous Gaden Namgyal Lhatse, popularly known as Tawang Monastery was founded by Merak Lama Lodre Gyatso in the year 1680-81. The monastery stands on the spur of a hill, about 10,000 feet above sea level and has ravines in the south and west, narrow ridge on the north and gradual slope on the east.
It offers a commanding and picturesque view of the Tawang-chu valley. From a distance it appears like a fort as if guarding the votaries in the wide valley below. Tawang monastery is the largest of its kind in the country and is one of the largest monasteries in Asia. Though it has the capacity for housing about seven hundred monks, the actual number of resident lamas (monks) at present is a little more than 450. This monastery is the fountain-head of the spiritual life of the people of this region.
Also visit Urgelling Monastery - the birth place of Sixth Dalia Lama. Ani Gompa, PTSo lake. after a late lunch and refreshment visit Tawang War Memorial and evening at leisure. Overnight at Tawang.
Note- Our vehicle is not allowed to do sightseeing. You have to hire separatevehicle. As we have no control over it.
Tawang - Bomdila (ARUNACHAL PRADESH)
After breakfast drive back to Bomdila. Overnight stay at Bomdila.
Bomdila – Tezpur (ARUNACHAL PRADESH – ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Tezpur. Overnight in Hotel Center Point / Prashaanti Cottages. Overnight.
Tezpur - Guwahati airport drop (ASSAM)
After breakfast drive to Guwahati airport (240 kms / 5 hrs drive).