Heavenly Hong Kong with Disneyland
Summary of Itinerary
Day 1-Lantau Island
Day 2-Disneyland extravaganza
Day 3-Victoria Peak
Day 3/4- Airport
- Hotels (3 star) including Breakfast
- Sightseeings as per itinerary
- Admission tickets to sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary at relevant places
- Octopus card with a recharge value of 2500
- Transfers from airport to hotels and vice versa
- City Taxes at hotels (Euro 1-3 per person per night)
- Train station to hotel transfers (airport transfers are included by private cab)
- Lunch and Dinner
A FEW KEY POINTERS TO KNOW BEFOREHAND:
- You can check-in your luggage a day in advance of your return flight at the airport
- Octopus card will be your best friend for the most part of your journey. It adds an extra layer of convenience to your Hong Kong Experience
- Public transport in Hong Kong is probably one of the best in the world. Since taxis are super expensive in Hong Kong, trying the extensive network of Hong Kong’s MTR(trains), buses, ferries and trams won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- Hong Kong has 0 GST/VAT which is one of the reasons why Hong Kong is one of the premier shopping hubs with goods coming in at really cheap prices
- You don’t need to go to any embassy for applying for the visa. For Hong Kong, a Pre-Arrival Registration(PAR) form has to be filled
- It is very common for strangers in cafes or places like McDonald’s to share tables. Hong Kong has one of the highest property rates in the world. Hence cafés can only afford so much sitting area and people make do with maximum utilization of space
- Apps like Google Lens and the local city bus apps come in very very handy apart from the usual translation apps, however people do speak English as well.
You will be greeted by our representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel in your private cab. On the first day of the trip, we will head to the famous and much acclaimed Lantau Island. The island is roughly one hour away from our location via the MTR(Hong Kong’s very own Metro system). It’s home to the Big Buddha, world’s second largest Buddha statue and is a massive crowd-puller. The cable car takes you all the way up to the magnificent statue, simultaneously giving you a jaw dropping view of the rest of the island. Post this, we’ll visit Tai O, a very popular fishing village nearby. After relishing ourselves with the best Lantau has to offer, we’ll leave for the main island and head straight to the Happy Valley for the Horse Races Pub Crawl, one of the best ways to spend a night in Hong Kong! (Overnight in Hong Kong)
Roll back the years and be ready to experience on the most popular adventure parks in the world, Disneyland. Spread over 70 acres, the amusement park is filled with amazing activities for people of all age groups. It includes a plethora of thrill rides including the Hyperspace Mountain as well as a diverse portfolio of shows to choose from in addition to the Inspiration lake. With over a 7 Million tourists annually and a place in Forbes’ and Being only the 5th Disneyland in the world, this place is bound to leave you spellbound!(Overnight in Hong Kong)
Hold your breath and take in this majestic view of Hong Kong on the last day of the trip. Victoria Peak is the most popular place to capture the essence of the whole of Hong Kong. The way up here is via the peak tram, a fairly delightful experience. The place also has a gigantic amount of souvenir shops which would make for a great shopping experience to take back wonderful memories of this small island. Post this, we’ll visit the Chocolate Museum and Madam Tussauds, two amazingly built museums, capturing the imagination of children as well as the elders alike. There won’t be any better way to end the trip other than indulging in the grandesque that is the Victoria Harbour Night Cruise, filled with dance, food and drinks, music; all ingredients of a perfect night!
On the last day you’d be transferred to the airport based on your flight schedule based on day 3 night or day 4 early morning.